– Added ‘Deathmatch‘ to the Game Arena.
- This is an event that can be started by Event Managers.
- All players must kill eachother and the one who reaches the point limit first wins the Deathmatch.
- Group sizes, Group Limits and Point limits can be changed by the EM to turn it into a Team Deathmatch.
- You are automatically respawned after 5 seconds with full automatic buffs
- There is a 5 second spawn protection
- Chat is removed in this area
- 10 Points are awarded per kill
- 5 Points are awarded per killstreak of 3 or more.
- The scoreboard can be viewed with Alt+J hotkey.
- A new map was added for this game.
Deathmatch will be played for the Anniversary Ranking today, you can earn 3 points!
– Added two new maps that function as a gateway between low level areas and Junon cities.
- Mount Sherock : Connects Breezy Hills to Junon Polis
- Forest of Dawn : Connects Adventurers Plains with Sunshine Coast, Valley of Luxem Tower and Canyon city of Zant
– Adjusted Shaman skills a little again.
– Adjusted Sphere attack power calculation : It now uses mostly INT + some STR
– Fixed Spartan Spear
Forest of Dawn