– Applied some experimental network changes, the impact of these will be stresstested today.
– Added a debug overlay on the Alt+D key. It has graphs for FPS and PING, and a trace route. Players can screenshot this if they are having lag problems.
– Players will no longer disconnect when they join an area with 100+ monsters.
– Fixed Wisps and other mobs to make them stop spawning other monsters unlimitedly.
– Fixed the Exit Game button on the System dialog to work when you are disconnected from world
– Fixed a bug where players could get the “Account already logged in” error for several minutes after a network timeout.
– Fixed a bug where players would be unable to relogin after clicking Cancel on the reconnect popup.
– Fixed a bug where players could get a Server Disconnected message even after a successful reconnect