– Disabled dual clienting in Akram Arena, Crystal Defenders, Draconis Peaks and Solo Deathmatch
– Limited Clerics in Akram Arena and Crystal Defenders, the maximum is 4 per team.
– Added objective icons for Akram Arena and Crystal Defenders, you can mouseover the icon to see your objective. It’s located on the top left, next to your info.
– Added Auto-Respawn in Akram Arena, Crystal Defenders and Draconis Peaks
– Fixed the HP of the crystals so the first crystal has lower HP than the next.
– Fixed a bug in the side pathways of the Crystal Defenders map that crashed the game.
– Fixed a bug in the Duel system that would mess up the number of rounds and lose your bets.
– Added an announcement 15 minutes before the Celestial war starts.
– Celestial war will now be logged on the website
– The Celestial war will now end after the 60th minute, not 61.
– Fixed the bug that made Celestial War winners save incorrectly.
– Changed the [Premium] item tag to [IM], it looks nicer that way.
– Added the ability to add multiple stat points at once by double-clicking the + button.
– Fixed a displaying glitch with the stats in the Avatar Info window
– Fixed the Episode Quest parts where you must find a hidden object in the map.
– Added a command to change or remove the damage cap in an area. We will use this to test such an adjustment and slowly work towards balancing the jobs with a different damage cap. There is no definitive decision that we will permanently make this change, that will depend on community input and the results of the tests.